Man United left-back Shaw reacts to Mourinho criticism

03:22

Man United left-back Shaw reacts to Mourinho criticism

Date published: Wednesday 12th April 2017 10:59

Luke Shaw claims he has taken Jose Mourinho’s recent comments “on board” and plans on giving his all for Manchester United until the end of the season.

Mourinho recently questioned Shaw’s mentality, fitness and ambition with the Red Devils boss saying the England international was “a long way behind” his team-mates in the battle for a starting berth.

However, Shaw drew praise from Mourinho after starting United’s 3-0 victory over Sunderland on Sunday and the 21-year-old could feature in his third match in a row when United play Anderlecht in the Europa League quarter-finals this week.

And Shaw is ready to continue to impress Mourinho with an extended run in the starting XI.

“I felt really good, felt really fit and now on from here I just work want to work hard in training and keep playing games,” Shaw said.

“I feel really good, I feel really confident.

“I took what the manager said on board and I will work hard until the end.

“I want to be at this place and hopefully I can carry on giving great performances for the club until the end of the season.”

Source : football365[dot]com

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »